Hello..

Hello, and welcome to A Hint Of Decor. I'm Sophie, a 20 something, self confessed interior addict with a penchant for all things grey. Join me as I turn my beautiful 4 bed new build into a home (or as my other half has so lovingly named it 'the show home'). This little corner of the web will predominantly be home related with a little bit of lifestyle thrown in for good measure. 

I'm not new to the world of blogging, but a little rusty to say the least (click here if you would like to see, it may explain my current blog/Instagram name), so please bear with me. 

2 comments

  1. How do you afford at such a young age..lovely house ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm planning on doing an English Literature with Creative Writing undergraduate degree course, beginning in 2010. Initially, I just wanted to study English, but recently I've decided I would be better suited to English Literature with Creative Writing. Are there any universities that are especially good for English and creative writing? A lot of the universities I had previously been looking at don't offer the course, and The Times University Guide only offers an English league table. All answers appreciated! (-:.

    ReplyDelete