AHintOfDecor x Spiffy


Well it’s safe to say it’s been a while since I put pen to paper so to speak & actually sat down to write a blog post, however I want to discuss an exciting collab and I’m not sure either my waffly stories nor an insta post would have quite done it justice so here I am!

Since I started A Hint Of Decor over a year and a half ago I never in my wildest dreams thought that I would be lucky enough to work/collab with some of the most wonderful small businesses Instagram has to offer let alone a local independent store. So with that being said it’s safe to say that I was totally flattered when the opportunity arose  to team up with the fabulous Paul & Shaun, the faces behind Spiffy, a local business which aims to spread a little happiness whether it be through Happy Thoughts (they stock a fab range of Mugs, prints, books etc), A Happy You (I would definitely recommend checking out their Bath & Beauty range) or my personal favourite A Happy Home, to bring you an exclusive homeware & decor collection which ranges from cushions, throws & decorative pieces to candles & melts which I hope you will love. All of the products sourced for this collection have been made using the highest quality materials/finest ingredients. 

I have to admit those in the above photo are my favourite pieces from the range!  If you follow the link you will be directed to the collection where you will also find an exclusive discount code which will entitle you to 20% off anything from the range.

I am really excited to be working alongside Spiffy & I really hope you like the pieces that they have to offer!!

*collaboration 

No comments